Making a list & checking it twice
Posted under Uncategorized by Dawn
Below is a list of things I cannot do:
- I cannot swim without holding my nose. Ok, well, I can’t go under water without holding my nose – so I cannot dive either.
- I cannot french braid no matter how many tutorials and videos I watch.
- I cannot concentrate on any one task for any length of time.
- I cannot stand it when I see someone using apostrophes when they are referring to a multiple of something! (the sock’s are in the dryer)
- I cannot stand to see bugs – real or fake.
- I cannot read other people’s sad blog posts without taking on their hurt and making it my own.
Below is a list of things I can do:
- I can install electrical outlets and circuit breakers.
- I can trouble-shoot most any office-machine type of problem.
- I can marry people – I am an ordained minister!
- I can remember birthdays and anniversaries of everyone in my family, and friends from 30 years ago.
- I can beat my son & hubby on Guitar Hero I, II, III AND 80’s Encore
- I can write html, design websites & graphics and deal with all my hosting entanglements.
Below is a list of things I like to do:
- Play video games.
- Drink mudslides
- Take pictures
- Enter contests
Below is a list of things I want to do:
- Take a Carribean or Hawaiian cruise.
- Go to BlogHer
- Learn to French braid.
- Read all of the 7 or 8 books stacked next to my bed.
- Learn to properly design themes for word press & blogger blogs.
- Win the hard drive that’s the prize at Network Blogging Tips
How is that for lists, Deb? LOL
Quote of the Day:
It’s not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it’s who you are.
–Elvis Presley, celebrity singer