Contest Round Up, August Is Already HERE? Edition
First up, that awesome Babywearer herself, Stephanie, has another contest going on – this one to win a $75 gift certificate for Chittypulga.com merchandise. How fun is it to say that name? LOL Of course, if I win, I will HAVE to get Libby this this rockin girly t-shirt because what 4 yr old who walks around singing AC/DC songs DOESN’T have one? You have to get into this one quick, because she’s drawing a winner on Friday.
- The Crunchy Domestic Goddess herself just opened up her own store and is giving away an adorable t-shirt from her Cute As a Bug store. I love the “Born 2 B Blogged” design LOL oh, and she’s also still looking for breastfeeding photos to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week. I’ve submitted one of us to her that I just love.
- I *need* *Need* *NEED* to win this fabulous tv from BestBuy. Get on over to 5 Minutes for Mom and enter but of course, DON’T if you want me to win 😉
- Of course, any contest roundup is incomplete without the Pinks & Blues girls! You can win this adorable “All American Boy” t-shirt and a “Breathe” shirt for mama (like we get a chance to do that!) by uncommonly cate from them here. And for you pet lovers or family/friends of pet lovers, they’re also giving away this beautiful pet album, courtesy of Once Upon a Family. (If I won, I’d send it right back to Jane, to fill with photos of her beloved Bismarck, who passed onto doggy heaven this weekend.)
- And check out this gorgeous laptop bag – you can win it by linking to them, just like this: Blog about your Blog is hosting another great contest where you can win a $180 laptop briefcase from Eco-Handbags. Eco Handbags produce eco-friendly handbags, because they are all made from recycled products. I just love the fact that they use recycled products like candy wrappers, tire innertubes, etc.!
- Love Shak, Baby is giving away $250!! to Gymboree! Wouldn’t that be awesome to win with Back To School just around the corner?