Carnival of the Recipes – Saucy edition!
- Shawn at Everything & Nothing, starts us off with really yummy sounding Shawn’s Baked Beans recipe (and she also has a yummy sounding thing to do with those poor, naked ribeyes!)
- One of my most favorite things in the whole world is a good BBQ Pulled Pork recipe, and I have shared that recipe with you over at my recipe blog, My Tasty Space.
- Sue over at Random Recipes offers us a taste of Stove-top barbecue chicken, which looks nice & easy, two of my favorite words when cooking (and other things LOL)
- If you’re a fan of slow-cookin like I am, then this “Wow That’s Fabulous BBQ” is for you! I find her “secret” quite interesting and will definitely be trying it!
- More Slowwww cookin at Slow Cooker Recipes with a Honey BBQ Pork dish.
- Annette at Frugal Journey offers us a taste of her Taco Salad, something she made up when she didn’t feel like the same ol’ same ol’ one day.
- Also offering us tacos this week is Shinie at “I guess this is Growing Up” with a Street Tacos recipe.
- Cherry presents Salmon and Chicken Doria Recipe: My Guilty Pleasure posted at My Diet Methods Reviews and Recipes.
- Chicken Recipes are the spotlight, and here’s an interesting recipe for Next Day Left Over Fried Chicken BBQ and a BBQ Chicken Crock Style recipe.
- Jussi presents Comments on: Sambal Toeoeloe – Chili Sauce posted at Sambal Toeoeloe – Chili Sauce.
- World Famous recipes offers us a nice, simple BBQ sauce recipe.
- Texas BBQ Beef & Beans are on the menu over at Famous Recipes this week.
- Christmas Recipes is offering up some Barbequed Meatballs.
- And wrapping things up, Chocolate lovers will love THIS sauce, offered by Suzanne at Adventures in Daily Living. YUM.
Next week’s Carnival, hosted at (http://christmasrecipes.wordpress.com/), will feature Christmas in July! Those who wish to participate should get their recipe submissions in by Noon of next Saturday (the 21st) or if you’d like to host, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word host in the subject